• The Puzzle of Waiting

 
I remember hearing a lady speak at a Youth Alive training day back in the 90's about 'the key to waiting'.  She said something so simple yet so practical that day that I immediately adopted it as my very own philosophy on any waiting period, long or short, in my life from that point onward... The key to waiting is doing something in the meantime (I know, mind-blowingly obvious but I was only sixteen at the time).

This simple tact has worked for me for everything from waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, to the much longer, more testing waiting times of life.

So, when it came to the waiting time around my due date, I got busy with a few 'meantime' projects, one of which was making puzzle bags for three wooden puzzles I'd recently purchased for baby Sprout at an op-shop.  Old wooden toys are a true weakness of mine, and these puzzles at $2.00 each were simply irresistible