• Born is the King: Christmas 2014



So, don't judge, but, I started theming and scheming for Christmas 2014 back in January... let's just say Christmas 2013 crept up on me - I didn't do cards and we barely had a tree, so I had a lot of unspent Christmas creativity that couldn't possibly have waited another year.  So I sat in our study on a blisteringly hot January day designing gift tags and sending them off for print to ensure that this year wouldn't be a repeat of the last.


My favourite Christmas carol is Oh Holy Night, but I thought attaching gift tags to all our presents that read 'Fall On Your Knees' might be a bit much, but I still wanted the message to be clear so I decided on 'Born is the King'.  

If you are thinking to yourself 'I want me some of those', you're in luck as they are available to purchase (see details below). 


10 x Born is the King Gift Tags - $5.00 
+ Postage - $2.00

The best part is, every cent of your purchase goes towards the sponsorship of Luis & Maria, our Compassion sponsor children from Columbia.

Payment via PayPal, please contact me via email for details.